Sunday, 10 November 2013

Bulgarian Grey Alien Hoax perhaps

So there I was looking around for some ideas or perhaps even a gentle reminder of something I could put together for my Blog and lo and behold it fell before me !Yep ! there in a flash of insanity perhaps, I was reading these stupid posts that emanate all over the place about Alien invasions and all manner of other uninteresting hype.
   Alien Grey seen in Bulgarian woods, wow ! got to have a look at this hey ! so i did the usual and linked up to the video and there it was in all it's glory; an Alien grey trying to look like man at C&A standing between several trees and modelling for his crowd of photographers.
I suppose he was just wandering around with nothing else better to do and stopped to have a few pictures taken and take a leak up a tree maybe.
Here,s the link..http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/11/tall-grey-alien-photographed-by-hikers-in-bulgarian-forest-2444250.html
PS I'D BE INTERESTED IN ANY REAL STORIES OF ALIEN ABDUCTIONS OR SIGHTINGS WITH GOOD PHOTOS OR VIDEOS IF YOU HAVE ANY JUST LYING AROUND !