Thursday, 22 December 2011

Alien Abductions

It is quite sometime now since I had the strangest visit from an unknown entity or group of entities, if you have read my earliest Blog in the sphere and triangle sighting I had back in 1999 then you will know what I am talking about.
   I can't for the life of me remember anything other that what I have already posted, how the sphere of light tracked or followed alongside my car for about half a mile.How I slowed down and then accelerated away from this light feeling somewhat frightened by this object and my mind reeling about what might happen.
   Later on nearer home how I slowed down for the chicane that is meant to slow down traffic for people to cross, how I caught sight of a number of lights above me moving slowly. I remember fumbling around trying to get the handle for the door so as to get out and have a better look .
  I did see the craft a huge triangle around seven hundred feet wide and long with dark crimson red and green lights along it's length on both sides, with a dark grey and silver metallic finish on it's underside.How on earth it could move at just about five miles per hour and not drop out the sky still bewilders me.It floated almost around two hundred feet above my head and then I got the door handle and jumped out.
 The craft moved at the front end slightly upwards and then within an instant it just disappeared, warp speed had nothing on it. The time I had missing around two hours I am sure I didn't make mistake but don't remember anything else.At the time I saw the sphere it was two thirty and the time I saw the triangle four thirty, what happened to the time?
   I have read a number of stories regarding abductions and some remember every little detail, I don't  ! why ? Perhaps I made a mistake,I am pretty sure I didn't .I've never mentioned it before but there have been other times when I don't remember where the time went. Many years ago when working as a bike courier, there were times when I left London only to arrive home much later than I ever should have, Despite traffic problems it still shouldn't have been so late in the morning.
   I watch a program regularly on TV called Richplanet TV, and the host Richard.D.Hall did a program about a large triangle shadow being seen in broad daylight by a couple who were flying a microlight near to the M56 motorway in Cheshire.The triangle shape covered a large area on the ground in front of them and at first I thought it was the sun casting a shadow of their craft below. But this craft or triangle shadow was flying around the area where I had my sighting although mine was in the early hours of the morning.
   So if they had a similar triangle craft hovering above them then it was cloaked as they looked above them and saw nothing.Why didn't anything happen to them, why weren't they taken,abducted ? Mysterious this is and strange that they should be in an area that was obviously being routinely flown over by an UFO.
   Cattle mutilations have taken place in the local area, although not many get reported; probably the usual case of the farmer not wanting the attention or the local constabulary keeping these things hush, hush so to speak.
   Triangle craft have been reported frequently in the Midlands and continue to be seen regularly in this area of Cheshire, do they deliberately fly around the Midlands and Cheshire area scouting out for potential abductees? There is no doubt that the technology and flight characteristics of these triangle craft are much alike any UFO that has ever been sighted and could physically cover huge areas nightly, much like a hawk looks for it's kill.
   I know that I should have under gone hypnosis to find out for sure whether anything did happen that night and if I was abducted, but being strong minded and not believing anyone could actually over power me in such a way I haven't had this done. I feel damn sure that if I was abducted, I would have by now remembered something, wouldn't I ?
  Often I think that the only way to get to the bottom of this mystery is to go out at night and stay out to see if I can find anything, especially in the same area where it happened that night. Problem would be convincing the wife what I was up to.
   Some abductees get regular visits, so maybe one day my time will come and if it does then you can be sure I will do my best to keep alert and remember the experience. Have you an experience to  tell or have you known someone who has been abducted or even experienced something paranormal.