Monday, 8 August 2011

Crop Circle messages of arrival of NIbiru.

Well, I don't know about you ,but I can't help thinking there are some individuals who read far too much into so called coded messages within crop circles. Think on it this way there has to be a number of ways in which we can interpret these circles, mathematically as a number sequence or a warning of doom using interstellar positioning of the planets and comets arriving in the future.
   Now I know that in a certain part of the World, Jaime Maussin is considered something of a messiah when it comes to UFOs, me I am not convinced, personally I think he is just milking it, he never comes across with anything serious enough to get my attention; there is always a lack of information or something to substantiate what he tries to tell the World.
    If you think differently , then that is your prerogative, Watch the video from the link here ....http://youtu.be/dH62Pm7ylFc